The traditional warmth of the Hotel Rey Don Felipe, now with greater availability and servicesCheck availability
More than twelve years receiving guests from all over the world, with an outstanding service and thus recognized in the reservation and valuation platforms, motivated us to grow and continue to improve our services.
Get to know Southern Patagonia
If your destination is southern Patagonia, Punta Arenas, Torres del Paine, Tierra del Fuego, the Antarctic continent or the Argentine cities of Calafate or Ushuaia, do not miss the opportunity to visit the surroundings of the Hotel Almasur Punta Arenas.
We recommend you experience the cold waters of the Strait of Magellan, navigate it and discover the breathtaking landscapes that the Brünswick Peninsula offers. Tour the Magallanes forest reserve, visit the city´s museums and learn about the life of the first settlers who founded the city.
Punta Arenas offers various activities throughout the year, sailing, trekking and snow sports have multiple options in unique conditions, which are complemented by a duty-free shopping and a great and varied gastronomic offer.
Environmental Sustainability Measures
Our hotel strives to offer a high level service that allows a comfortable and pleasant stay. At the same time, we are concerned with minimizing the impact on natural resources that produce tons of detergent and millions of liters of water that are used every day to wash sheets and towels that have been used only once, so bedding and Towels are only changed every other day for guests staying more than one night. However, if you wish to have your towels changed after use, we ask that you leave them on the bathroom floor.
Water and Energy
- Less frequent washing of bed linen and towels.
- Soap and shampoo dispensers to reduce contamination.
- Faucets with water reducers to reduce the use of the resource.
- Low consumption light bulbs in all hotel facilities.
- Windows with thermopanel and insulating frames, which reduce heat loss.
- Heating and water temperature control to reduce excessive gas use.
- We recycle all types of batteries, ours and that of our guests and visitors.
- We take care of the classification and recycling of paper, cardboard, glass and plastics.
- We do not use or sell plastic bags or bottles in any type of service.
Quality services to make your stay perfect:
- Food Drink
- CoWorking Areas
- Adapted facilities
- Ideal for families
- Spa and wellness
- Reception services
- Cleaning services
- Pets are not allowed
Where we are
Seals and distinctions
Tourism trust seal and commitment to COVID19 protocols
Safe travels by World Travel & Tourism Council